Vietnam Trip Summer 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam Trip Summer 2013

I found a world class aquascaper here in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
    Excuse the weird glare in the pictures. I got dirt particles in my lens. Sent my camera to a shop for a cleaning.

Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Nice! That last one is impressing!

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

His previous works are even more amazing. I'm going to add him on facebook tomorrow.
      Also, does any of you guys know a good place for aquarium stuff in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City?

Comment

I think Dan Truong, the singer opened a fish store because that's his hobby. I haven't been there though.
        I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Do you happen to know where? Oh, I found their version of HFB. Similar to ours but A LOT nicer looking. Spent the past hour trying to navigate this.

Comment

Josh... bring us back some good plants lol like some buce or white anubias for cheap!

Comment

I'm trying to get a permit to bring back a bunch of fissidens.

Comment

Those tanks. :love:
                So amazing.

It makes me want to rescape everything I own...sigh. And yeah, +1 to some buce or white anubias, you can get fissidens here!
                "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Very nice, I wonder what the winning tanks in that contest looked like.

Comment

Hmm Josh, I'd accidentally slip some moss into some random pockets of my clothes that are packed in the bigger suite case... just sayin... accidents happen right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chester View Post
                      Hmm Josh, I'd accidentally slip some moss into some random pockets of my clothes that are packed in the bigger suite case... just sayin... accidents happen right?
                      LOL! Put the plants in plastic bags and take out all the air. Just have a wet paper towel in there. Put the bags inside your clothes and roll them up!

Comment

Lol, we won tell customs. Bring your bros and sis some plants!
                        75g Tank,
                        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                        2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

LOL, I've known some people that brought back plants in their luggage. They just put it among the pile of dry foods that they bring back. Customs just asks you to declare such objects but they never really check.

Comment

haha if I had more time i'd have looked around the phillipines for plants to "harvest" lol and stuck it in with the dried fish that i had to bring back for my mom... lol customs wants nothing to do with that smell stuff!

Comment

but their sniffing dogs do. plants do not smell. lol.
                              75g Tank,
                              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                              2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                              10g Tank
                              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X