my 10g "semi" planted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 10g "semi" planted

i call it semi cuz it doesnt seem like it has quite enough yet.. needs some carpet or something..

sorry for the quality.. its from my blackberry pearl..

its got a diy co2, 28w of pc lightning, a cheap hob i was fertilizing with brightwell. i bought some ada ferts today.

ive got 5-6 amano shrimp(for now)
    3 otos
    2 platys
    a pair of apistogramma cauchides SP?
    1 platy sword tail
    1 powder blue gourami...
    its a very calm tank i could sit in front of it for hours..

tanks been running for 9 months. with new plants and fish every once in a while..

id really like to get rid of the swords and replace them with something else less common.

Re: my 10g "semi" planted

nice little tank you have there rickykline......try some german blues in there or some rasporas....they are beautiful fishies....

Comment

Cute....good luck with it.....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

nice tank, i wouldn't say semi planted - just because you don't have a carpet plant covering every inch does not make it semi, keep us updated with pix, how about some close ups?
        65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
        55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
        30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

Comment

ill post close ups once the amano's finish knocking out my hair algae. i'm going to mix together eklikewhoas diy co2 tonight and hopefully things will start to grow more rapidly..

Comment

Working...
          X