Need plant ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need plant ID

I was sent these plants from a guy in Ca. He didn't know what they were and I don't either. I was hoping someone here at the Box could help me out with the ID.

This one reminds me of guppy grass, but seems different:

This one reminds me of water lettuce a little but doesn't grow the upright leaves:

Here are the roots from the floating plant:

I hope some of y'all can help. I'm bringing some of the grass to the auction, as well as some of the bright red temple in the background, along with some anubius and some hygro.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Re: Need plant ID

I will ask Navarro to give it a look see.....he's really good at I.D'ing plants.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Re: Need plant ID

The stem looks like it might be Potamogeton gayi, the floating, as in many other things,  I'm clueless on  8) .
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Working...
      X