Dry Ferts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Ferts

Where can i find something that measures 1/16 tsp?!?

I've had dry ferts for a while but havn't used them because i don't have the proper measuring units. I don't want to spend another 50$ on liquid ferts since i'm running out.

I plan to go EI but i have no clue how to dose the 1/16 tsp

20~40gal
    50% H20 change-weekly
    1/4 Tsp-KN03 3x a week
    1/16 Tsp-KH2P04 3x aweek
    1/2 Tsp-GH booster once a week
    5ml or 1/16Tsp-Trace 3x a week
    Optional
    1-2ml-Fe/Iron 3x a week

You can find them at a bakery supply specialty store. 1/8 and 1/16 tsp are called pinch and dash, I think.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I got mine at Bed Bath & Beyond and like wes stated they are referred to as dash pinch etc.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Wal-Mart
        "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Yep

Comment

i have one laying around you can have it... if i find it, let me know...

Comment

so which is a pinch & a dash?

Comment

Originally posted by spyke1969 View Post
                so which is a pinch & a dash?

http://www.accuracyproject.org/measurements.html
                "The word superstar really turn me off and I tell you why because the word starrrrrrr, Man is an illusionnnnn" Bruce Lee

Comment

Mohoro I would be more than glad to take you up on that offer. I've tried walmart, target and kroger with no success. I had heard about bed bath and beyond but the only one I know of had closed down.
                  Thank you for the replies :)

Comment

Working...
                  X