No announcement yet.

So I want to keep a dwarf puffer in community tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puffers could have them snails gone befor the lights go out. they will eat shrimp clams and crabs too. I can see some one needs another aquarium.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
      Puffers could have them snails gone befor the lights go out. they will eat shrimp clams and crabs too. I can see some one needs another aquarium.
      I dont mind them eating all my ramshorn snail though, been trying to get rid of them :( but can't
      I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Originally posted by suicune View Post
        I dont mind them eating all my ramshorn snail though, been trying to get rid of them :( but can't
        I'm sure members on here with puffers wouldn't mind taking them off your hands. I've seen a few members selling as well

Comment

I don't think I'd be willing to try a pea puffer with a betta or a swordtail. DPs are great fish though. I love mine. If you can swing it, set up a small pea puffer tank. Sounds like you already have a food supply. :)
          Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it. Yet, those who do study history are doomed to stand by helplessly while everyone else repeats it.

Comment

Working...
          X