Tank Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
    Never seen a puffer that didn't have personality....
    I had a arrowhead before and there goes one with not much personality. Spent a lot of its time buried in the sand. Couldn't keep tankmates. I had to watch out for it when cleaning the tank. Would try and bite my finger from the outside of the glass.

Comment

Space? Parents are transferring all ownership of their properties in a few years after they open up their shop and finish building their homes in Vietnam. Also I have a building in northern Louisiana. So plenty of space. It's just a matter of time right now.
      Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Comment

Get the MBU down the line man itll be worth it. look at this beast i photograph at an aquarium in cincy it was 2'+

IMAG0965.jpg
        175 tropheus Chaitika
        125 tropheus Ujiji
        90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

I'm no fish expert but in my experience, and I've read all the same stuff as these guys and when I first got my Mbu at 3" I had em in 150 gallon tank. I had em in there for a good month or so before upgrading to my 360 gallon setup and even at 14" he looked small in the tank. Mbu's (IMO) are one of the most intriquing fish that I've ever seen, they are full of personality, they have owner recognition, and show "dog like" behavior. They also say Mbu's need to be kept alone, well mine have always lived with other tank mates and I've never had a problem. My only bit of advice for you is don't believe everything you read or hear but also take into consideration that these fish over time do grow extremely large and will eventually need adequate living space.
          420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Working...
          X