Puffer shopping, have questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
    SAP's really require trimming, but its shown online. Just do a search. Other species are not as critical and the addition of crunchy stuff does the job.
    That's cool, I didn't know that. Thanks
    420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Originally posted by Chris360 View Post
      Dude, I talked my wife into going all the way to Dallas for 2 fish. It cost me a $600 pair of shoes but I got my fish.....the bad thing is one died the next day ....LOL
      I could get away with that she has a sister there and I've gotten here to go to San Antonio but her best friend lives there so I just kinda mix my fish trips into her plans but wow can I be like you when I grow up
      125g: Empty For Now
      90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
      Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I'd think that if 1 fish died, then your wife would have to give one shoe back....

Comment

Originally posted by LordBarron7692 View Post
          I could get away with that she has a sister there and I've gotten here to go to San Antonio but her best friend lives there so I just kinda mix my fish trips into her plans but wow can I be like you when I grow up
          LOL... I'm not anybody, but when I bought my two tanks I did'nt have to ask permission. You should've it seen when I brought a hammer drill home from work and drilled a hole through our brick wall. She said, "Why are you drilling a hole?" When I told her for a drain to make my W/C's faster she just shook her head.....LOL My wife is cool as hell though, she likes the fish tanks but isn't going to help me with them. It's an expensive hobby but so is every other hobby...
          420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Working...
          X