No announcement yet.

55g discus tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course you can add...as long as your keeping up with your water changes then they will be fine. +1 for asking Dan any questions about Discus. I work for him at HAW and he has taught me everything I know about Discus.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

yea i go to dan's all the time. im kind of the short dude, it took me awhile to find out which wild green discus i wanted. my tank is doing fine, i do water changes everyday

Comment

I think I remember you...was I working that day. I would have been the only white guy working there.

Comment

believe so, you and another guy were moving fish back and forth, i was sorta in the way, but was trying to pick the best one lol

Comment

yep, that was me. My brother(FrontosaurasRex) was the bigger guy with the buzzed head.

Comment

cool, i should be coming back to HAW soon for the new shipment of discus, should i let dan quarantine them for a few days first?

Comment

he always quarantine fish before release to hobbyists.
                Last edited by specialone0812; 06-27-2009, 11:43 AM.

Comment

yep this is true. Im excited to see what will be coming in!!! I THINK we are getting large red melons. If so, Im definately getting one of those.

Comment

Working...
                  X