Rough start but gettin it 2 gether

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough start but gettin it 2 gether

hi all yall, i am sumwhat ew here have already found a lot of great stuff and ideas think ill stick around lol just started a 30 gallon cichlid tank but nobody told me how addicting this was going to be upgradedaquarium to 55 within the first week lol now i have room for more YEA.... cant wait to post new pics of the fam once the setup is perfect thanks for all the help fish box!!!
    55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
    45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
    10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
    10 gallon Hospital tank
    2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
    13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

I hope you don't think that this will be your last upgrade !! It gets worst........you'll soon have multiple tanks and fish .

Comment

Yep.....I started out to put together a 55 gallon aquarium.......
      Nine months later, I have over 800 gallons of water inside and out.....which houses about 200 fish.

Comment

well if i get up to 800 gallon where will i sleep lol lol.... i hope to go up maybe two more sizes then stop but for now i think the 55 will surfice
        55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
        45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
        10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
        10 gallon Hospital tank
        2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
        13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

Comment

Welcome to the box. I started with a 10G about 10 years ago and I know have about 600G of tanks. So GL
          Resident fish bum
          330G FOWLR
          34G Reef
          330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
          28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I started with a 10g for newts. They died of a bacteria. SO I filled it with fish . Soon enough, a ten gallon wasn't enough. So, I bought my first large tank, a 45g corner tank. It was pretty and it sufficed for a while. Then, I got bored... I shut that one down and got a 55g. Then, I wanted to do plants and small fishes and eels and oddballs. So I bought a 30g. I'm 17 with a limited budget and this all happened within about 7 months. I've stayed steady with my tanks with the exception of converting the 10g to a salamander tank. Fortunately, I think those will be the last tanks I buy before I go to college. (When I have to get rid of everything D:
            College = fishless for now. Vicarious living!

Comment

Working...
            X