Hello from Saginaw, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Saginaw, Texas

Hi all... I am new to this forum First off: Thanks for having me here at this nice forum. I can't believe that it took me this long to join Of course DFW is somewhat faraway from Houston I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks and decided to join due to how sincerely nice everyone here seems to be. It's a rare thing to see online. I decided to get on here after checking out the site (probably 1000 times) I have had aquariums most of my adult life. I had raised peacock cichlids in the past for years. I have 14 tanks 135 my largest all the way down to 10 gallons. I'm banned from getting any more tanks I'm grateful my husband loves me enough for that many. My peacock don't no what stop spawning means lol. I have mostly have Red Top Lwandas F0 & F1 I also have Tank Raise also for deeper coloration. Ngara Flametails F0 and German Reds. I am trying to have planted tanks with my peacocks it's working so far but I don't have much plant experience and could use some help in that department. I also love hunting and fishing sports, love going to car shows in the T Bucket. Glad to be here thank you so much :)
    Last edited by Crazyforpeacocks; 04-12-2013, 11:08 AM.
    My fish are now on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/crazyforpeacockcichlids

Welcome aboard! Good to have another peacock person on here.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
      Welcome aboard! Good to have another peacock person on here.

Comment

Welcome, she likes fish and street rods. Same here.

You need to post some pictures of the tanks and t-bucket. If you need help posting pictures we can help.

Comment

Welcome to the box

Comment

Hello from Saginaw, Texas

Welcome to the box
            Resident fish bum
            330G FOWLR
            34G Reef
            330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
            28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
            Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Re: Hello from Saginaw, Texas

Hey there, thanks for hopping on and posting! I too had peacocks at one point and the fact that they don't know how to slow down with the breeding is why I now have Petros and Tropheus I look forward to seeing your threads with PLENTY OF PICTURES
              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by prostreet69camaro View Post
                Welcome, she likes fish and street rods. Same here.

You need to post some pictures of the tanks and t-bucket. If you need help posting pictures we can help.

Yes I have had Corvettes, Camaro's, Trucks with blower motors in it use to race but don't do it anymore. I will probably need help posting pictures do they have an album for your own photo's?

Comment

I host my pictures on Photobucket. It is free but you will have to get an account. Upload your pictures to the site. Then copy the IMG code into the message. It will be a bunch of letters between [IMG letters IMG]. When the post comes up on the site the picture will appear.

My 69 camaro has a 502 w/ 8-71 blower.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
                    Hey there, thanks for hopping on and posting! I too had peacocks at one point and the fact that they don't know how to slow down with the breeding is why I now have Petros and Tropheus I look forward to seeing your threads with PLENTY OF PICTURES

Tropheus are very nice i'm not familiar with Petros. I think I have 200 Red Top Lwanda fry I'm growing out that are F1. Now my Regular Lwands I have that are more colorful I don't have to worry about because they are not good parents and eat their babies My Ngara Flametails are new I have had them a month or so they are holding their first batch of F1s. German Reds are always going and never stop.
                    Last edited by Crazyforpeacocks; 04-12-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prostreet69camaro View Post
                      I host my pictures on Photobucket. It is free but you will have to get an account. Upload your pictures to the site. Then copy the IMG code into the message. It will be a bunch of letters between [IMG letters IMG]. When the post comes up on the site the picture will appear.

My 69 camaro has a 502 w/ 8-71 blower.

I have photo bucket so it's probably the same as the other Forums I'm on. I had a 86 chevy truck I drove that had a blown 355 in it.

Comment

Welcome Aboard :)

Comment

Welcome to The Box!!!

Comment

welcome to the box !!! can't wait to see pics of all your tanks

Comment

Welcome to the box!
                              180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
                              75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
                              50g - Various platy & mollies
                              10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Working...
                              X