"Semi" new to The Box!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Semi" new to The Box!

Hello to everyone! I actually tried to join a couple months ago but I think I lost the activation email and could never post under the username that I set up (jbedwards71). I created a new profile and everything seems to be working now. I am fairly new to Tropheus keeping (only one 55 gallon tank w/ about 22 Tr. sp. Red Ndole Bay and about 5 Tr. sp. Ikola). I have been keeping Malawi cichlids for years but I'm hooked on Trophs now! I do plan on reducing the numbers of the Ndole's as they mature...way too many fish in that sized tank! Looking forward to learning from everyone on here as well as joining the Petro and Troph club (if that is an option).

Jason

Welcome to the Box. Jason you have one of the top 2 red of Tropheus ( Red Ndole and Moorii) Please post some Pictures. Don't reduce the number of the Red Ndole. it is good group size of 22 just plan upgrade a bigger tank for them .

Comment

Welcome to the Box! look forward to the pics of your tank

Comment

Thanks hungvanvo! Here are a couple of pics taken with my iphone. Quailty could definitely be better!

Comment

Very nice fish Jason. Rather than letting fish go, I recommend putting them in a 75 gallon tank. Lower numbers mean you have less fish to dissipate aggression and risk losing more fish.

And welcome to Da Box! Feel free to post in the Tropheus and Petro section and read as much as you can whole you're in there.

Sunny
          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Thanks Sunny! I checked out your newest additions...the Nkonde's are awesome.

Comment

Wow that is very nice fish you have. I t is will be on my wish list of my Tropheus Collection. Did they have any fry yet? you need a bigger tank for them breed. They are beautiful . thank for share those pic.

Comment

No fry yet and yes I definitely need a bigger tank!

Comment

Originally posted by HokieNHouston View Post
                  Thanks Sunny! I checked out your newest additions...the Nkonde's are awesome.
                  Thanks Jason.
                  http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Welcome to the Box!
                    Very nice fish.
                    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Welcome, very nice fish

Comment

Working...
                      X