Howdy Folks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy Folks!

New join here, have primarily been into Central & South American Cichlids and plecos for 30 odd years. Doing a big shake-up in my 400 gal setup and have some fish to move on as a result. Based in Katy

What do you have if still available?

Comment

Unfortunately everything has now gone, It was crickets in here and I had almost given up on the site. Glad to see there's some folks around. Had some crackers including a 16" F0 Black Umbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Daithitexas1 View Post
        New join here, have primarily been into Central & South American Cichlids and plecos for 30 odd years. Doing a big shake-up in my 400 gal setup and have some fish to move on as a result. Based in Katy
        If you're based in Katy, Texas, there are a few places where you can sell your fish. One option is to post them for sale online on a website like Aquabid or Craigslist. You can also try contacting local fish stores to see if they're interested in buying any of your fish.

Comment

All the fish sold pretty quickly which was good, so no problem. Local fish stores are not really geared up for these large fish unfortunately. When you start talking about 16" cichlids there's only really one place that would potentially take them and based on what I've seen there lately, I wouldn't send any of my fish there.

Comment

Working...
          X