No announcement yet.

anyone need a nice pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you are not selling it? by the title thats what it looks like. if you are how much?
    fishless

Comment

Look at thebersa .380 for the wife. Easy to use semi. just can't find ammo right now and if you do it's expensive. I'm left handed and I'm looking for a bersa thunder 9 ultra compact. There not that expensive and Bersa's have a life time warranty. Will probably hit the big gun show at Reliant in May. Also want to compare a px4 storm compact but production can't keep up with sales right now.

Comment

i got it for 450 with tax and stuff... its on the small size for me, i tote a full size 45... im thinkin a trade, or id like to get as much as possible for it... a guy offered me 450, but he hasnt hit me back yet... i missed the last gun show, but hey, my buddy has an ffl, so im lookin for somethin on cdnn(used)... i dont like glocks, hk's arent really my thing, i like the european all metal stuff, like the sig sauers... i do like the eaa witness and the fn-p tho... i like hammers... my fave striker pin is the xd... pm me offers or trades...

Comment

I'm not much of a Taurus fan....
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I agree on the Taurus stuff.

Take a look at the CZ line. Their the eastern europe police and military equal of the beretta 92M and fs line.

Glock's are for experienced people and professionals.

Safety is part of what I do for a living and Glocks safety is built around the trigger. If a kid gets ahold of one and there is a round chambered it's a bad accident waiting to happen. Some of the S&W models are the same way.

Sigs are dang good pistols with a few quirks based on american gun technology but they are worth the money.

Comment

i have a cz, a 97b... im savin for a spo1... i like the original sig sauer, the og europe stuff... the sig arms, the us stuff is ok... glocks just dont work for my hands... the glock 21 is ok, but its huge.. for me, sig 220 and 226 give me the best accuracy... they just feel right... especially with hogue grips... everyone has their pref... i had a taurus 24/7, and it shot great, better than the smith and wesson m&p. at least for me...
              yall know how it is, 1911 vs other, ak vs ar...
              either way, i got a taurus 40 "throw away" hehe

Comment

Working...
              X