Like New Kitchen/Bath Cabinet SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like New Kitchen/Bath Cabinet SOLD

I would like to offer this like new utility cabinet for sale. It's about 2 yrs old, but looks like new. It could be used in either a kitchen or bathroom, or even out in the garage. I'm asking 60.00 for it. There is minor damage to one edge of the cabinet, but not a major blemish, nor does it show from the inside.

It was purchased from Home Depot marked down from 229.00 to 99.00 due to the blemish I mentioned.

IMG_1145.jpgIMG_1144.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg blemished area is right above the wall switch.....
    Thanks for looking ...

CF
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 05-28-2011, 07:52 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

That would make a nice cabinet to store fish stuff in.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

is it all wood or fiberboard and do you have a pic of the blemish

Comment

It's a mix of wood and fiber board....the blemish is on the back edge of the left side...unless your looking for it...you wont see it.....

BTW....the Dimensions are 7 foot tall....24 deep from front to back and 18 wide....

It's in very good condition.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

PM answered....thanks....

CF

Comment

50.00 anyone......? I'll take 50.00 now or try to get more later this weekend in my next yard sale....No holds....first come...first serve.

Thanks

CF

Comment

I still have this cabinet if anyone is interested...I'll drop the price to 40.00....need to start moving this stuff.....

CF

Comment

Good price, good luck with the sale.
                  150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                  125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                  115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Pending.....

thanks Al....

CF

Comment

Thanks Semper...

Steve

Comment

No problem Steve

Glad to help out clear some stuff, now I have a nice storage space for my fish stuff

Comment

Working...
                        X