Vintage RC Glider Hobie Hawk SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage RC Glider Hobie Hawk SOLD

I have a NIB (new in box) Midwest Products Co. vintage sailplane. It's the HOBIE HAWK which was a very popular RC Glider a long time ago.
    This one here is still untouched ready to be assembled and flown. This Kit is probably about 25 yrs old.

I'm asking for 450.00 for this vintage piece of Remote Control Glider history.

Pictures can be provided upon request....

Thanks

CF
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 05-28-2011, 07:54 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

I would like to see pictures of this glider

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
    I have a NIB (new in box) Midwest Products Co. vintage sailplane. It's the HOBIE HAWK which was a very popular RC Glider a long time ago.
    This one here is still untouched ready to be assembled and flown. This Kit is probably about 25 yrs old.

I'm asking for 450.00 for this vintage piece of Remote Control Glider history.

Pictures can be provided upon request....

Thanks

CF
    Please let me see pictures of this glider.. Thanks Len

Comment

I would love to see pictures of this glider. Thanks Len

Comment

My sincere apologies Len....I did not see your postings on this ad until today, the glider has been sold already. I do apologize for missing your requests...I check the What's New field now and then, but I never seen your responses to this ad.

Steve
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
        X