Fresh Water Reservoir SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Water Reservoir SOLD

I have a brand new chem tote for sale. I have it filled with 300 gallons of tap water at this time.....

tote.jpg

That's not my tote, I used a picture I found on the internet (too lazy to go snap my own) But it's the same style....Again, it's brand new and needs NO cleaning.

Holds up to 300 gallons I believe and is about 44 inches squared.

100 OBO.

Steve
    Last edited by CichlidFan; 05-28-2011, 07:52 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

TTT
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I am going to lower my price on this....I really don't want to take it to Indiana....60.00.

Thanks...

Steve

Comment

I'll Take it but I don't know when I could get up there to pick it up
        Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

after I lowered the price on CL, i've had a couple calls....my point, if you can put a deposit on it via pay pal....or if you would like it delivered.....let me know...I'll bring it to you for an additional 20 dollars....

Steve

Comment

if you havent sold it let me know we could probably get that and the cabinet for my dads ranch n trailer we're remodeling, you're initial price was good but i didn't mention it to my dad cause today's gas prices sometimes don't offset the savings

Comment

still have both items....would love to move them both....let me know...i'll start draining the tote....

Steve

Comment

i'll, he's at the ranch in liberty right now, i just texted him to see what he responds

Comment

the kitchen cabinet is now pending to another boxer....but the tote is still available....i just had another calll from my CL ad about the tote, but his offer was way too low....

CF

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
                    after I lowered the price on CL, i've had a couple calls....my point, if you can put a deposit on it via pay pal....or if you would like it delivered.....let me know...I'll bring it to you for an additional 20 dollars....

Steve
                    Ok sounds good I'll take it
                    Just so we are straight $60.00 for the tank $20.00 for delivery $80.00 total
                    Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

call me please....281.251.6719 ...you are correct on the price ...it will be 80.00 total, delivery included.

Steve

Comment

Tote is pending ....thanks..

CF

Comment

SOLD....

Comment

Working...
                          X