Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a home!!!!!!!!!

This guy seriously NEEDS a home!!!!
    I visited a buddy of mine yesterday and here is this dog hanging around his house with the wear and tear of living on the streets. Evidently he has been hanging around my friends house for quite some time, but comes and goes. He was resently hit by a car and have some ugly road rash on his left rear hip. But that has just about healed completly now.
    He comes when called, sits when asked and loves to have his ears scratched. He does smell a bit, but what dog wouldn't under these conditions.
    He needs a home folks. I can not take his as I have 4 dogs already, one of which is pregnant. So come on!!!! Open your heart and your home to this great guy. He'd love you forever!!!!

I live off of Louetta and Stubner Airline in the Oakwood Glen subdivision....and the dog is located off of North Houston Rosslyn and W. Gulf Bank. I can pick the dog up and meet somewhere.
    Attached Files
    A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Bump.................
    A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Comment

Man I wish I could......I miss my big gallute....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Cool dog. Muts are the best!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Working...
        X