Lab/Pit puppies....$35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab/Pit puppies....$35

Born June 2nd they are 6 weeks old today. I've attached some photo's of them.

The 2 males are pictured together. The guy on the left is chocolate in color and is also the largest of the pups. The guy on the right is light tan with white paws and a white strip down the middle of his face.

The 4 females from left to right....The little girl on the left may be little, but she has a big voice, and loves to hear it. She is also the most playful of the bunch. The next little girl is mostly black but with a tint of brown to her. She is a bit shy and tends to hang back when the rest are charging. The 3 little one is just that....little....she's the runt of the bunch, very small compared to the rest. But she doesn't let that slow her down a bit. Last but not least, the 4th and final little lady. She's a bit like her sister with the shyness, but perks up a bit more quickly.

They are on soft dog foods. I'm feeding them dry food that has soaked in warm water for a least an hour just as a choking precaution. They have not been wormed or had any shots yet.

I'm located in Spring. Off of Louetta and Stubner Airline in the Oakwood Glen subdivision.
    Attached Files
    A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Bump........................

Comment

Bump....tan male is gone.

Comment

More pics....can you say AAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

3 females left....$25 each

Comment

Working...
          X