Verizon motorola droid (1st gen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon motorola droid (1st gen)

hey, i have a couple of droids (the original one's...OGDROID!)
    one is a complete phone in pretty much new condition (we got it replaced about a month before we switched to t-mo) the second is just the phone, no battery or cover (good to have just as a spare)

both phones are rooted so i can put whatever version of android you want on there (assuming it's been hacked for the droid)

these phones will ONLY work on verizon, so only ask if you're verizon customer, but having said that, if you are, all you have to do to get them to work is call verizon and get them to assign the EMEI number to one of your lines and maybe your kid can get an awesome phone cheap?

no set price here, just thought i'd see if anyone is interested,so you can make your own offers here, not in any hurry to sell...will always consider frag/equipment trades! ( i know the rules say i have to have a price so lets say $30??? what?? what did he say??? $30 for 2 phones???i know! it's outrageous!)

i also have a 250gb sata internal hard drive (seagate) to complete the random selection,any offers?
Working...
X