No announcement yet.

fast rc car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss running too... ran 1/10th on-road electric.

Got the Yokomo BD5 wx, the associated factory team TC6, HPI Pro2 full carbon and Pro3 full carbon collecting dust. got a fancy JR-R1 radio with all my Competition Turbo35 single cell charger.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

wow, you got a load collecting dust. those are great cars. i liked off-road but got tired of buying a-arms and shocks every month.
      75g Tank,
      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
      2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
      10g Tank
      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me, the brother and an uncle got really into it and started competing on the pro levels so along came all the needed gear.

I took 3rd HPI pro stock class way back when which was pretty cool for the first year the Pro3 came out.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i raced but jsut for fun. i would go to M&M hobbies and Mikes hobby shop. randys hobby shop were going to build a track but it never happen. i been wanting to but that stupid 1/16 team associated to race on carpet. but i got no time. also those micro helicopters do call my attention quiet often.
          75g Tank,
          2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
          10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
          10g Tank
          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

My uncle and his buddies bought out that track off I10 and bunker hill I think it was, forgot what they called it, it's been awhile so we ran indoors a lot and it was fun making our own track.

I ran the associated truck off-road for a bit but really only got it to bling it out and gear it up to see how far I could launch the thing off a jump.
            that truck did not last long.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yeah i bet. it would be nice to build your own track.
              75g Tank,
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

hell i have a Exceed RC 1/8th Scale MadFire .21 Nitro Fuel 4WD RC i dunno how good or not it is its not running at the moment i cant wk on it... and dont use it only ran it a couple times but i know it needs work any one wanna trade up on sumthin
                "Someday YOU have the hobby. Other days the hobby has YOU."

Comment

i want to get an electric car. hey ek. you wanna trade??
                  EPIC FISH BOMB---- ><'> ---- RIGHT???å

Comment

Not really, was never into nitro.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

darn what about a 110g aquarium??

Comment

Gonna have to pass.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

lol ok i knew it. i have a serious question, and please dont take it offensive...are you the asian girl that is set as your avatar??***╢

Comment

are you calling me ugly?
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

nopee. just askin cause its a cool pic

Comment

Originally posted by kyletc View Post
                                are you the asian girl that is set as your avatar??***╢
                                75g Tank,
                                10g Tank
                                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Working...
                                X