Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanted : Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 512MB for Windows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted : Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 512MB for Windows.

If you have one or something better lmk. I need one ASAP and please don't try to over price it. I can get a new one for $70 offline. I just wanted to see if anyone has it before I go and buy it.

lol, down to 70 bucks huh? i recall paying 700 for the pair of evga black pearls that i have. wish i had that money back!
    75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
    28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
    12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
    29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
    45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
    33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
      lol, down to 70 bucks huh? i recall paying 700 for the pair of evga black pearls that i have. wish i had that money back!
      Lol I waited it out because I knew they would go down eventually. Playing my games on the 6150 and i get like 20-100 fps on most games. So it's going to sky rocket as soon I stick it in there

Comment

eventually yes, i bought mine about four years ago. thank god i didnt go tri-sli
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Lol. Well hey if youre not using those blacks "hint hint"

Comment

If you're interested, I'll sell you my whole computer setup. I paid around 1200 for it. I'll part with it for 900. Runs BF3 on ultra w/ 40fps. Runs on high w/ 60+ fps

Comment

Nah man i love my comp. i just need graphics or something better like the 9800

Comment

It's got a DS-560ti superclocked, i5 3.0ghz I think, and bunch of other awesome stuff

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                  It's got a DS-560ti superclocked, i5 3.0ghz I think, and bunch of other awesome stuff
                  lol nah. thanks for the offer though.

Comment

I think we got a couple 8800gts laying around. I know for sure we have some 7600 and 7800s

Comment

If you have 8800 or even a 9800 that be even better Lmk and I'll come by and grab one

Comment

i found a geforce 9400gt along with a wireless card a laptop and a new hp flatscreen n the trash all works too
                        "Someday YOU have the hobby. Other days the hobby has YOU."

Comment

Originally posted by mydawg8mystash View Post
                          i found a geforce 9400gt along with a wireless card a laptop and a new hp flatscreen n the trash all works too
                          OOOOOOO :) i'll take it all haha

Comment

im sure u would... the laptop has a cracked screen but works well cause we plugged in the hp flat screen to it sorry but the rest im useing oh yea found a usb wifi stick and a dill for usb verizon for internet
                            "Someday YOU have the hobby. Other days the hobby has YOU."

Comment

Originally posted by mydawg8mystash View Post
                              im sure u would... the laptop has a cracked screen but works well cause we plugged in the hp flat screen to it sorry but the rest im useing oh yea found a usb wifi stick and a dill for usb verizon for internet
                              lol who wouldn't :P but, yea if you're not going to use the 9400 I'll take it for sure! Do you live on the island or??????

Comment

Working...
                              X