Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanted : Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 512MB for Windows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea im useing the 9400 wish i wasnt cause i would work something out with you but any of the other stuff is up for offers sorry bro unless u make me an offer i cant refuse im gonna keep useing it.... yea on the island.
    "Someday YOU have the hobby. Other days the hobby has YOU."

Comment

Ometh, what kind of video card do you have? Usually anything under 700 series is garbage when it comes to playing games (i.e. 8700 or a 7700 is better than a 9400). The first digit is just how recent the product is. The second digit is what you want to be 7+

Comment

Compare top performing graphics cards by Novabench score

Here's a link showing performances between a lot of gpu. The lower the 2nd number, the less fps and the less everything it puts out. This only applies to Nvidia GeForce video cards

Comment

I have the 6150 I think? I'll have to check again when I get home but Im pretty sure that's what it is.

Comment

wth?? that's boo boo! stuff from like 10 years ago! what are you playing on that?

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
              wth?? that's boo boo! stuff from like 10 years ago! what are you playing on that?
              Lol Ikr? I use to play AVA (fps game) and I would have to drive it at the lowest quality possible in order to even get a decent fps without it getting choppy. That's why I've been wanting to upgrade but I'll have to upgrade my power supply to power a new graphics. Everything is stock and I'm using vista home premium 64 bit :P

Comment

LOL well good luck! I couldn't find any gpu laying around. Probably trashed them a while back

Comment

U still need a video card ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinxalex View Post
                    U still need a video card ?
                    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ometh View Post
                      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I found a nvidia 8600 I'll give you for $20. Don't know if it works, but if doesn't I'll refund you

Comment

Working...
                      X