No announcement yet.

LF Leopard Gecko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya... It's a Sunday. It's off 290 and bingle I think. Not far from aquarium world

Comment

Ultimate reptile has the best deals and best looking herps anywhere here. Forget petco, s&s ect. I hate to bash on the other places but in all honesty I'd rather have herps that have been checked out by a certified herp vet rather then having to swing it with a petco gecko. Eric and the rest of the guys there are good people plus they can get you different Leo morphs. Tang leo's are my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by ometh View Post
        Ultimate reptile has the best deals and best looking herps anywhere here. Forget petco, s&s ect. I hate to bash on the other places but in all honesty I'd rather have herps that have been checked out by a certified herp vet rather then having to swing it with a petco gecko. Eric and the rest of the guys there are good people plus they can get you different Leo morphs. Tang leo's are my favorite

Sounds great, it is a long distance from me. But when ever I take a visit to my farm in Hempstead I give them a visit.
        10g Community Planted Aquarium
        10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
        55g Saltwater Aquarium-
        20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
        20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
        YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

It's worth the drive and it saves you alot of grief from having to spend money in visits to a herp certified vet which isn't cheapq

Comment

Working...
          X