Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimber Ultra Carry II

For Sale:

Kimber 45 ACP Ultra Carry II, $800 Thanks.
    {Some Info} .45 ACP Features: * Ultra Carry .45 ACP pistols weight just 25 ounces. * Shortened frame retains 7-round magazine capacity. * 7075-T7 aluminum frames have been tested to over 20,000 rounds without meaningful wear. * Ultra Carry II slide has the longest cycle time of any small 1911 pistol, ensuring unequaled reliability. * Bull barrel design keeps maximum weight forward, reducing muzzle lift and recoil. Specifications: Height (inches) 90� to barrel: 4.75 Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 25 Length (inches): 6.8 Magazine capacity: 7 Recoil spring (pounds): 18 Frame: Material: Aluminum Finish: Matte black anodized Width (inches): 1.28 Slide: Material: Steel Finish: Matte black oxide Barrel: Steel match grade Length (inches): 3 Twist rate (left hand): 16 Ramped Sights: Fixed low profile Radius (inches): 4.8 Grips: Black synthetic Trigger: Aluminum match grade Factory setting (approx. pounds): 4-5

Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
    Mark Twain

Bump
    Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
    Mark Twain

Comment

DUDE WHAAAAAA.
      Man why are you getting rid of this.
      Fug if I was not tied up on petros I wouldve jump w/o hesitation.
      I have a Kimber cust tact II that has been blued on the top receiver (has a burgandy color - my red head sweetheart she is) and the trigger has been modified.
      Great smith job done on my 1911.
      If you still have this for X-mas or afterwards, I most likely hit you up for it.
      I want a carry.
      Dam it...
      camera or gun? camera or gun?

Frankie
      http://s1131.photobucket.com/profile/Darth_Coqui

Comment

Perfect carry gun, shoots really smooth. I love this gun
        Mark Twain

Comment

Kimber Ultra Carry II

Great price wish I had the money for another kimber so I could get this for my wife. Whoever gets this will live the gun.
          29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

Bump
            Mark Twain

Comment

that's a great price. i would list it on www.TexasGunTrader.com, it will sell quickly at that price.

Comment

Thanks Alex, I'll look into it
                Mark Twain

Comment

Ive sold several guns there fast just make sure you have them fill out and sign a gun bill of sale theres one on the site you can print out i always do that to sell a gun for my protection

Comment

I'll make sure and print one out. Thanks
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Bump
                      Mark Twain

Comment

bill of sale is not required by law and offers absolutely nothing in terms of protection. there is no gun registration in texas and signing a bill of sale is sometimes the ONLY documentation that could ever link you to a firearm. it can never help you, but it could hurt you.

i refuse to sign a bill of sale when buying a gun privately. my personal information is none of their business.

Comment

Bump
                          Mark Twain

Comment

I'm interested.

Text me bro.

281-650-8six08
                            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Kimber Ultra Carry II

Originally posted by alexrex20 View Post
                              bill of sale is not required by law and offers absolutely nothing in terms of protection. there is no gun registration in texas and signing a bill of sale is sometimes the ONLY documentation that could ever link you to a firearm. it can never help you, but it could hurt you.

i refuse to sign a bill of sale when buying a gun privately. my personal information is none of their business.
                              I would say someone is giving you bad information. I'm am friends with many gun collectors, one of which probably has more than $500,000 of weapons in his personal collection, and all of them recommend and use a bill of sale with all their guns.

Now if you didn't buy the gun from a store and there is no record of you ever buying the gun then there is not a reason to use one when you sell it but I wouldn't buy a used gun without it. If you buy a gun an have no record of when and who it came from you could be on the hook if it turns out it was used in a crime or stolen.

Comment

Working...
                              X