• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beto View Post
    Hey Mark how much does $20 buy ?
    $20 buys a 20 oz. bag, Beto.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by barberking12 View Post
      pecans contain eggs? so there not whole pecans?
      Correct, they're pecan halves, coated and cooked.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
        mark do you have plain pecans clean?
        Sorry bro, I don't.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Timber317 View Post
          So when, where and how do you get these treats?
          When: let me know how much you want and I can usually have them ready the next day, if not the same day. The fresher they are, the better they taste so I try to make them to sell quickly.

Where: I live in La Marque. You can drive down here or I can possibly meet someone up north for a large enough order.

How: Place your order and have the cash ready. LOL

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

I would like a $10.00 sack please and Sunny will p/u for me.

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

would any be available today before 3pm ?
              280g:peacocks
              210g : haps
              12g : shellies
              (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

Originally posted by beto View Post
                would any be available today before 3pm ?
                Yes, I have some ready now.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Re: It's Pecan time again!

YUM.
                  Attached Files
                  Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                  Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                  Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                  Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

just got my pecans, as good as advertised ! thanks again Sunny for picking up.
                    280g:peacocks
                    210g : haps
                    12g : shellies
                    (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

Re: It's Pecan time again!

Yup. Very addictive
                      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Has nobody else bought these??? Unreal. These are very good y'all. Perfect with your morning coffee, very rich and tastes so good. I thing I will now be making an annual pilgrimage to La Marque to pick some of these around this time
                        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

It's Pecan time again!

Too bad its too far of a drive..

Comment

Originally posted by madugo View Post
                            Too bad its too far of a drive..
                            Tim has offered to be a central distributor of my pecans for those still interested. It's a much shorter drive for most of y'all. Either let me or Tim know if you want some and how much. If enough orders justify the trip, I'll take some to Tim's and y'all can pick them up there.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

It's Pecan time again!

Ha thats a lot better if i can pick up from tim.
                              I would take $20 if i can pick up from tim

Comment

Working...
                              X