This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T iPhone 3GS 16gb $75

Upgraded to a 5 and don't need this one anymore. Has a few minor scratches but than that it is in great condition. It has been in an otterbox most of the time I've had it and I will include a black and white otterbox and charging cable.
    Last edited by Chris.d514; 12-11-2012, 01:33 PM.
    29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

AT&T iPhone 3GS 16gb $75

Bump. Phone is in perfect working condition and has been wiped.
    29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

i pmd u...never got a response

Comment

Same here srtill waiting for pics 713/298/9566
        Out of the hobby for now..

Comment

AT&T iPhone 3GS 16gb $75

Mando sent pics to that number the first night

Comment

AT&T iPhone 3GS 16gb $75

Was offered 75 from AT&T for their buyback program but thought I would offer it here first. Not going to drop under that so please no low ballers.

Comment

AT&T iPhone 3GS 16gb $75

Sold. Please close

Comment

Re: AT&T iPhone 3GS 16gb $75

You can close a thread yourself by editting the original thread and clicking 'advanced'.
                Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
                X