X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why you mad? lol
    Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
    Yeah your bullsheit is getting old.

You think everybody is dying to have your stuff, it's sickening to see trying to hock your crap like a hobo selling roses on the side of the road two days after Valentines day. Getting real old.
    20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
    NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

Originally posted by Mandocruz06 View Post
      Wow looks like another 50cal17 too me sunnyy
      +1
      420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

This thread is epic
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

....."

Comment

All because some idjits don't have the courtesy to start a B/S/T thread for their own stuff. Always trying to hock off stuff not relevant to the OP. They should just stick to CL.

Since this thread is already hijacked, and whoever has a 180 to trade now knows to contact me directly, I'm gonna deviate.

Here's the self proclaimed baller's started thread list:

And I doubt is posts aren't much different either.

Almost all of it is about making a buck. Effing hilarious. So yes, I get pissed off when ppl like that who do not otherwise contribute to the forum or the hobby use it as a platform to make money and not be courteous or respectful of those of us who actually are trying to do something besides make a profit.

With that, this tread is closed.
            http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Working...
            X