Skimmer, sump and overflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Skimmer, sump and overflow

I have an Octopus in-sump skimmer rated for up to a 100 gal tank. Works fine and I am in the process of cleaning it up. I also have an Eshopps U-tube style overflow, rated for 600 gal per hour, although it could be the 800 GPH but I have had it so long I don't remember. It cracked about 2 years ago but i used the weldon #16 and it has held strong since. And finally an acrylic sump with 3 compartments. Approx 19" long 16" high 8" front to back. I have not yet figured out how to add pics with my iPad so I have to send the pics over to my laptop, will have pics soon. I have had most of this equipment for approx 3 years but I have kept it all in good shape. The skimmer is basically the octopus skimmer 4 as found on Marine Depot if your in a hurry to look at something.

Skimmer $100
    Overflow $40
    sump $30
    Or package deal $150

I recently returned home from vacation and my ATO malfunctioned so I am going to hang on back filter and skimmer. If you happen to have a bubble Magnus or Aqua C remora hang on or even a CPR Backback we can work out some kind of trade. I will not trade for sea clones or prism skimmers. It has to handle my 40 gallon tank, whatever it is you might have. Best to text me at 281-804-0265 or email me csalls@hotmail.com as I have my phone on me at all times but don't check my PM messages but once or twice a day at best.
    Softie Reef

I can send pics via text or email until I get them posted.
    Softie Reef

Comment

Text sent
      20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
      NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

2012-07-09T13-44-36_0.jpg2012-07-09T13-47-24_0.jpg

Skimmer and sump. overflow did not make it but hopefully everyone knws what a u-Tube overflow looks like
        Softie Reef

Comment

Working...
        X