This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 210 Gallon Oceanic Reef Ready Tank Setup

I am selling my 210 Gallon Reef Ready dual overflow box Aquarium, Stand & Canopy Setup. The aquarium itself is 72" long x 24" wide x 30" tall, and the stand is 42" tall that makes a beautiful view point and the canopy is 12" tall . Both the stand and canopy have several access doors 3 in the front on the canopy and 3 in front on the stand with an additional one on the side so you can slide a big sump or big equipment under there. The stand is also sealed so no water can leak out if an accident occurs, as well as there is also a shelf for a auto top off tank. Basically the stand and canopy are designed to be a complete self contained system. The aquarium is 5/8 glass and very clear and in great condition, it has been a show piece in my living room. In fact the only reason for the sale is because I bought a much bigger tank, lol. Anyhow to appease the wife I'm making room, please fell free to PM me with any questions or to make a deal. I can also work out delivery for a fee of course if it is needed. Im asking $2,300 for local pickup just North of Houston in Conroe but will set up shipping or delivery for extra charge. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Any chance you could get some better pictures? Sounds like a really nice setup but hard to see from those fuzzy pictures. Also, is any equipment included? Lights, glass tops, etc?
    Thanks!

Comment

Sure I will take some better cellphone pictures, lol today. No no equipment is included

Comment

price drop to $1500 just need it gone.lol thanks

Comment

PM's responded to... BTW I am taking partial trades for mp40es w or mp60es w plus cash or big sps colonies plus cash, lmk what u have to offer. Thanks

Comment

Morning Bump.

Comment

Last price drop....lol $1,300

Comment

If u part it out I would want the canopy an stand

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinxalex View Post
                  If u part it out I would want the canopy an stand
                  Thats most the money.

Comment

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
                    Thats most the money.
                    +1 The stand and canopy would probably cost you more than the tank itself

Comment

Yea didn't think of that I take that back lol glws

Comment

I am interested. Just sent you a private message with my phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by MobiDick View Post
                          I am interested. Just sent you a private message with my phone number.
                          Pm responded to

Comment

PRICE DROP TO $1,100 FIRM' them I'm keeping as a goldfish tank.. LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X