Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: NewLifeSpectrum Jumbo or Mega Fish Formula

Anyone using either of these two?
    Would like to exchange a bit of money for samples of the stuff to see if my fish will eat the stuff before dropping some monies on a few buckets.

Thank you!
    175g - fw flounder tank
    600g - guppy bait tank

dont have any personally, but they sell the small containers of it at petco, kinda pricey, 20$ for a little jar when the big buckets are around 50$
    my fish house:
    2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
    6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
    29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
    45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
    2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
    125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
    and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Maybe you should post in free section and see if someone has some to give you. Goodluck finding some. I don't think you will be disappointed. Fish can be trained to eat anything.
      210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
      125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

I'm willing to break off a bit of change for some.

Some fish never learn, but some never will. Ive used NLS for at least 5-7yrs and hasn't disappointed yet but I will say its not as readily accepted by the finicky fish as easily as other staple.
        Last edited by Notsoballinxhobo; 07-25-2012, 03:37 PM.
        175g - fw flounder tank
        600g - guppy bait tank

Comment

Originally posted by Notsoballinxhobo View Post
          I'm willing to break off a bit of change for some.
          Why don't you save yourself some time and just buy the small jar at a LFS ? You're not really saving any money by buying a little from somebody....especially if you still have to drive to pick it up .

Comment

A small jar of either of the two formulas are 30-40 for a small jar.

Then if they don't eat it I'm stuck with an expensive small jar of food.

Pretty obvious why I'm looking for a sample of it and who's to say that the person who will be offering isn't going to be close by or on route of my daily commute?
            175g - fw flounder tank
            600g - guppy bait tank

Comment

Also a small jar of jumbo or mega formula isn't like your normal small jar that I would think you feed to your trophs and stuff. A few pellets of this stuff is about the size of a full jar of the stuff you would use.
              175g - fw flounder tank
              600g - guppy bait tank

Comment

Working...
              X