4 heaters for a reasonable price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 4 heaters for a reasonable price

I need 4 heaters and am hoping to find some decent ones. I need two that will work with 29 gallon setups, one for a 110 and one for a 125. I'm ok with buying one here and one there, if you've only got one or two to sell hit me up with a price you want and maybe we can work something out.

Inwood aquarium has some for $13.99 new 300 watts and up check them out

Comment

I've got some 75/100w Marineland Stealth heaters I will let go for $10ea.

pm me if interested.

Update your location to to help out for those that are nearby.
      175g - fw flounder tank
      600g - guppy bait tank

Comment

Location updated! Didn't realize I had left it blank. Inwood is not far from me but I would bet they are the same heaters I looked at today that hang on the back and had a dial but no inditcation as to what temp you were setting them for.

Sending you a PM notsoballinxhobo.

Comment

I several different heaters available.
          150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
          125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
          115G Tanganyikan

Comment

If those don't work out aqua trader have some odyssea heaters for reasonable price for new.

Comment

Be careful with the marineland stealth heaters they can short out and boil the tank happened to me they have a recall on them

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
                Be careful with the marineland stealth heaters they can short out and boil the tank happened to me they have a recall on them
                If they leak voltage, you could always unplug it and let it dry, then put it back in but not fully submerged.

Comment

Working...
                X