Wanted GPS will trade my 4 to 5" Burundi frontosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: Wanted GPS will trade my 4 to 5" Burundi frontosa

No email tex me 281-881-2406 looking for a nice not cheap gps will trade my frontosa tex me for pic spring location.
    Manoba123. Spring,tx

only one frontosa?

Comment

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
      only one frontosa?
      Just caught that. That frontosa must be very nice! Pics?

Comment

male or female ?
        Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
        Mark Twain

Comment

I don't know what kind of Frontosa he got but FYI some fronts are really expensive, just check the prices for mobas, kitumba or mikula.

Comment

Originally posted by mgarrido View Post
            I don't know what kind of Frontosa he got but FYI some fronts are really expensive, just check the prices for mobas, kitumba or mikula.
            It says Burundi on the title .
            Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
            Mark Twain

Comment

He said brundi. A nice gps is about $180+ I seriously doubt a 4-5" burundi frontosa is worth that much. Maybe OP meant he/she is trading multiple frontosas to equal out the price?
              Last edited by mistahoo; 07-30-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Yeah you are right, I didn't notice that he is talking about Burundis fronts. Anyways let's keep bumping this post lol

Comment

Yeah you are right, I didn't notice that he is talking about Burundis fronts. Anyways let's keep bumping this post lol
                  Good idea hahah

Comment

hahah i wouldnt have questioned if it was a Zaire of some type BUT its a brundi.... but honestly i still wanna know if its ONLY ONE or a few for the trade

Comment

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
                      hahah i wouldnt have questioned if it was a Zaire of some type BUT its a brundi.... but honestly i still wanna know if its ONLY ONE or a few for the trade
                      +1

Comment

im pretty sure i have a decent GPS laying around somewhere in the car thats why i wanna know

Comment

What's GPS?

Comment

Giant Piece of Shiznit or Global Positioning System. I'm pretty sure he's looking for the 2nd one, tho.
                            180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
                            75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
                            50g - Various platy & mollies
                            10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Oh I thought he was referring to some thing to have to do with live stock or equipment.

Comment

Working...
                              X