Or trade Eheim Professional 3 XL 2080 w/ media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Or trade Eheim Professional 3 XL 2080 w/ media

I closed my trade thread since you can't edit the titles. Looking to trade for complete wet / dry system or to sell. Looking for $300 or best offer. Last ones on here sold for about the same price or a little less and I could not find any for sale on CL. Hit me up with an offer, worst I can say is no. Filter is currently running as can be seen by the flow indicator in the pic. Pic also shows repair to flow indicator as mentioned below.

Two trays have the small brown balls, one tray has the white filter pad and the top tray has the coarse filter pad. Also have a brand new set of gaskets ( $30 from city pets) for the motor housing to canister connection and for the impeller to top tray connection and 1 extra coarse pad. Filter has both suction assemblies, return assembly and spray bar assembly. all three hoses are each about 6 feet long. Filter 100% complete and working with no missing parts or leaks.

Just had the entire top section apart and cleaned and greased all seals and gaskets. Motor housing did have a leak that was caused by dried out lubricant on the motor gasket. Cleaning and regreasing fixed this problem. Only other issue with the filter is that the original owner cracked the flow indicator where the return hose connects. He epoxied the assembly and it works fine and does not leak. I have not replaced the part yet but have found it online for $19. This is the flow inicator for the filter. http://www.shop.trilbytropicals.com/...08-7446208.htm

DSCF0606.jpgDSCF0607.jpg

U still wanna trade

Comment

Thinking I want to trade strictly for wet / dry or sell for cash and buy one.

Comment

I have a wet n dry but hoarding it until my tank sells

Comment

Trade pending.

Comment

What u end up trading for ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinxalex View Post
              What u end up trading for ?
              I would assume he didn't "end up" with anything yet since he did post...

Originally posted by jsbaker View Post
              Trade pending.

Comment

As in what is he Trading for

Comment

Complete wet/dry system is what I should be trading for.

Comment

Working...
                  X