Aquarium Lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Aquarium Lid

I have a standard 75g tank that I need lids for. I lost my first fish yesterday to it jumping out.

If anybody has a complete set of lids they willing to get rid of plz lmk!
    I have stuff to offer for trade.

I believe I have the glass pieces that would cover half you tank out in my shed the plastic hinges are probably dry rotted but the glass is good. Yours if you want it.

Comment

so you only have one set? I was really looking to get both at the same time. But i'm not guna be picky for some thing that's free. Do you mind getting a pic to me 7132696729 thanks

Comment

I'll get you a pic when I can but it's gonna be a little while. Btw my brother Johnny said he bought some rock from you an said you still had some kind of sand stone rock you were selling cheap do you still have any if so how much and a pic if possible

Comment

Ok that's cool n yeah I still have all of it bout 100lbs or more small and large pieces give me a number I was asking 15 for all of it

Comment

Tell me where to meet you at and I'll bring you the glass if you want it and check out those rocks

Comment

I'll let you know when I'll be free maybe tomorrow or during the week

Comment

Anytime I'm off this week so just let me know

Comment

Instead of glass tops, you could use light diffusers, or what most of us call "egg-crate", if you like open top. It's cheap and you can find them at Home Depot or Lowe's.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                      Instead of glass tops, you could use light diffusers, or what most of us call "egg-crate", if you like open top. It's cheap and you can find them at Home Depot or Lowe's.
                      Yeah that's a good idea didn't think of that but my fish are still small they might still be able to fit threw the holes.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen View Post
                        [ATTACH]13532[/ATTACH]
                        Cool thanks I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by josephavela View Post
                          Yeah that's a good idea didn't think of that but my fish are still small they might still be able to fit threw the holes.
                          They sell cross stitching mesh I think is what it's called? You could lay that over the eggcrate and it's only like 40cents for a sheet I think?

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                            They sell cross stitching mesh I think is what it's called? You could lay that over the eggcrate and it's only like 40cents for a sheet I think?
                            Do you know where I could find it? Will home depot have it also?

Comment

Originally posted by josephavela View Post
                              Do you know where I could find it? Will home depot have it also?
                              Possibly HD. Maybe good ole WalMart. Most definitely a craft store like michaels.
                              30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Working...
                              X