Burned Out Sale - Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
    It has somewhere between 4 and 5 gallons of bioballs. At the most conservative estimate it should be good up to 180 gallons or 300 gallons at the most generous estimate. You may want to upgrade the pump but it works just fine for the 90g.
    Can I get a PiC of it 7132696729 thanks

Comment

90 gallon
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347479287.750205.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347479317.215853.jpg
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer
      150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
      185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Added 10g saltwater sump.
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer
        150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
        185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
          I'm burned out on this hobby. I need a break. Selling everything except my 185g for now. Prices are firm, no lowballs, no offers, no trades. Cash only.

90g RR with support stand and a DIY wetdry. Pump is a Rio with 5g bucket of bioballs. Livestock has gotta go first. $200

70g with nice stand and glass lids. Livestock must go first $150 Buyer lined up for this and waiting for me to clear out the livestock

30g long with lid and black wood stand. (livestock sold, just need to deliver them first) $75 Buyer lined up for this and waiting for me to clear out the livestock

Red Sea Prism HOB Skimmer $40

Eheim plant tongs $10

10g saltwater sump $20

More to come as I go through the garage and organize it.
          what kind of livestock u got?

Comment

All the livestock is in this thread: http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...chlids-selloff
            135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

90g and fish pending until monday
              135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Re: Burned Out Sale - Equipment

Might be interested in my old 10g sump, but idk if its big enough for a decent size skimmer. Can't remember lol...
                20g mixed reef

Comment

I've got a couple options for you. I'll text you later.
                  135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

90g and 70g are SOLD! Thanks Ben. It was nice chatting with you and checking out your fish.
                    135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

Thank you my friend. I really appreciate everything! Playing with tanks now...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X