Custom cut plywood for tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Custom cut plywood for tank

I bought a metal stand that holds two 20 gallon long tanks but unfortunately the surfaces that the aquarium rest on are not very flat. I would like to place a piece of ~1/2" plywood between the stand and tanks. I would like to buy two pieces of 1/2" X 13" x 30.5" plywood. If you are handy with wood and have a nice sheet of plywood I would appreciate your help in supplying me two pieces with clean cuts to the stated dimensions. I am willing to pay $30 for both pieces. I am not set on the thickness but the other two dimensions need to be exact.

Thanks,
    Clint
    300 Gallon Freshwater Turtle Tank
    120 Gallon Reef
    58 Gallon SPS Reef
    57 Gallon Mixed reef
    6 Gallon Fluval Edge Planted tank

Try home depot?

Comment

Custom cut plywood for tank

+1 on the home depot ther give free cutting just buy the plywood

Comment

I would rather buy it from somone local but if it doesn't work out I can buy a sheet from home depot.
        300 Gallon Freshwater Turtle Tank
        120 Gallon Reef
        58 Gallon SPS Reef
        57 Gallon Mixed reef
        6 Gallon Fluval Edge Planted tank

Comment

You get 2 free cuts when you buy a sheet of plywood, (Lowes)50 cents for any additional cut. They also sell half sheets if you don't need a whole sheet.
          Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by HERM View Post
            You get 2 free cuts when you buy a sheet of plywood, (Lowes)50 cents for any additional cut. They also sell half sheets if you don't need a whole sheet.
            ^ There you go. I usually don't see people trying to sell plywood on here. Tried Craigslist to see if anyone was giving away some? I saw a listing before for free plywood.

Comment

Working...
            X