Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 75g Oceanic Stand (refinished)

Got this in a trade, it's an Oceanic 75g 48" stand. It has been coated with some rough black finish (almost like RhinoLine for bedliners but a bit smoother)

$25obo.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

TTT

will trade for guppies/mollies/platy/other livebearers.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm interested in this stand, but I'm concerned about your location. :) Are you in Houston?

Comment

Ya hes on the north side i believe

Comment

Last edited by supadave; 10-22-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by supadave View Post
            Although I understand that you are trying to be helpful , but.......can you let the OP manage his own thread .
            True isnt fishbox about helping and it wasnt a discussion it was stating a location to help out someone looking to purchase i believe we should be helping one another out in that sense policing the bst section to the extent of detering people helping with a location or info on an item that he or she may have first hand knowlege of is going overboard

Comment

All I'm asking is to let the OP manage his own thread . EK has over 23,000 post.....plus he's on this forum all the time . I don't. Think he needs any help . At least give him the opportunity to answer his own questions . I'm not trying to deter you from helping others......that's what the Box is all about .

Comment

Folks,

I'm going to jump in here and either stir it up, or smooth it out.

Johnny, since it seems EK hasn't yet stepped back in, I will say thank you for your input, it was towards the notion of good will.

EK, I as well know, by seeing your many posts, that you are in the Houston area. I'm assuming that you've updated your location to reflect birth location, or you are seriously traveling at the moment. Your listing Vietnam as your current location is most confusing.

Supa, as a moderator, I would assume that you might recognize the problem here. As a Houston based forum, it is requested that your location, ie, trading from location, be posted on your profile. I seriously doubt that EK is about to ship a used stand from Vietnam, so it could have been your spot to assist as moderator, to gently remind EK to correctly display the correct, somewhere near Houston location.

EK, I might be interested in the stand if I determine it is tall enough for the system I am building soon. Let me know how things turn out.
                39g Crypt/ anubias, wild shrimp and minnows.

55g Reef- first salt in many many years, coming along. Looking great, and stable. Garden mix of soft/lps corals. DIY refugeum

20g Reef- different than the first by design.

Comment

PM sent
                  180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
                  75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
                  50g - Various platy & mollies
                  10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Working...
                  X