Holey rock & wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: Holey rock & wood

I have a nice piece of holey rock measuring 20 x 15 x 8 1/2 that I would like to trade for a good working hob filter rated for 60 gallons.

I also have 2 nice pieces of drift wood that I would also like to trade for a good working hob filter rated for 60 gallons.

Or $40 each set.

HPIM9888.jpgHPIM9889.jpgHPIM9890.jpgHPIM9891.jpgHPIM9892.jpgHPIM9893.jpgHPIM9894.jpgHPIM9895.jpgHPIM9896.jpgHPIM9897.jpg
    A mouth will say anything....:ym_chatterbox:....Take a picture!!!!

Might have a penguin/marineland HOB but it doesn't have any of the cartridges.

Interested in the wood.

Comment

I've got.a rimlesss 30g long oceanic tank with 7 large white river rocks, 30lbs of pfs mixed with natural gravel, two large fake plants, blue/ black vinyl background, no equipment though, Lmk if you'd be interested in trading for piece 1 and 2 of driftwood.
      FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

Originally posted by AhKwaB View Post
        Might have a penguin/marineland HOB but it doesn't have any of the cartridges.

Interested in the wood.

What size is the filter....whats it rated for. If you could find a couple old used cartridges for it that would be great as I make my own.

Originally posted by TaTeR ToT View Post
        I've got.a rimlesss 30g long oceanic tank with 7 large white river rocks, 30lbs of pfs mixed with natural gravel, two large fake plants, blue/ black vinyl background, no equipment though, Lmk if you'd be interested in trading for piece 1 and 2 of driftwood.
        That's a heck of a deal. If I don't find a good filter for the wood then it's yours.....But right now I have more tanks than I do filteration and really need to get what I got up and going.

Comment

thats cool keep me posted.
          FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

TTT....

Comment

Bump....bump....bump....is that a bite?

Comment

TTT

Comment

Bump....really in need of some filters to get some of these tanks up and going.

Comment

Working...
                  X