This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: thanks

thanks for replies guys, with all the current messages I'm probably gonna end up getting one of them, most are a little further then I intended to travel but I'll have to pay my buddy to take his truck a little further is all lol
    Last edited by frostino; 01-03-2013, 12:40 AM.

I have a 30g long with black wood stand, tank is scratched up and there is no hood/top.

$65 picked up.

Comment

As with any snake larger enclosures aren't always better and depending on what kind of boa (guessing red tail) expect to move him/her to a larger enclosure as the months go by and expect to feed larger feeder (please use pre killed. Live feeder can cause aggression in large herps and you don't want a 8ft snake going after your hand) please do your research before hand on any reptiles because reptiles aren't as forgiving as fish.

Comment

We can bump if we want to, we leave you bumps behind!

Comment

I have a 90 gallon tank and stand

$150

Comment

I need a reptile tank, maybe you have something that would work?

I have a 55g for 50$

Comment

I need a reptile tank, maybe you have something that would work?

If you want something bigger, I have a 135 disassembled. That is probably too much trouble tho.

Comment

I Have a 75g which I would re-seal before building a reef in it. I'd like to sell it as is. I have its black painted stand to go with it.

I'd take $75 for both. I also have a pair of lights if you might need lights.

PM me if you might be interested.
                39g Crypt/ anubias, wild shrimp and minnows.

55g Reef- first salt in many many years, coming along. Looking great, and stable. Garden mix of soft/lps corals. DIY refugeum

20g Reef- different than the first by design.

Comment

Thanks for all the offers guys but at this time I can not purchase a thing because Ilost my job so I'm just trying to get rid of everything right now

Comment

Still looking for something in the $100 dollar range, I would like it to be nice though because it's gonna be in an area of the home that's viewable by visitors, I know $100 doesn't get much in the large tank and stand world but if someone has one they are willing to part with and they live close enough to conroe, please contact me

he is still young so he's currenly in a 20G but I need something bigger because boas grow pretty fast and I don't want to hassle with getting more smaller tanks only to eventually have to get a 75G

Comment

I have a 90 gallon.

tank and stand

$150

send me your cell, and ill text pics

Comment

Originally posted by ometh View Post
                        Thanks for all the offers guys but at this time I can not purchase a thing because Ilost my job so I'm just trying to get rid of everything right now
                        i dont think this is a thread about you.
                        dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barberking12 View Post
                          i dont think this is a thread about you.
                          I noticed that but didn't say anything, I think he got confused lol

Comment

Text sent

Comment

Working...
                            X