christmas comes late....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: christmas comes late....

I have a oceanic 150 72 x 18 x 24............christmas come late .......five dollars will buy u the tank stand and canopy......dont know how to upload pics but will send u pics text me 832 860 8878.....he tank was maintained by james at global leader aquatics ...theres no leaks but does have a few scratches.....or make a donation to some kind of charity for mal nutrition kids.....stand is fine ...if u like u can also refinish !!!

$5.00 that's it?
    125g: Empty For Now
    90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

U serious ? Can't be trolling!

Comment

wow someone is going to get lucky lol
        dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barberking12 View Post
          wow someone is going to get lucky lol
          Lol yea glws

Comment

trolled.....

Comment

guys thanks for the quick resonses .......the tank is sold ......and i dont troll.......the tank was saved for a gentlemen called lee he decided after over 6 months he didnt want it...when lee won the tank at fish gallery ...he decided not to take it so i made the 1000 dollar donation to fish gallery .....i just wanted to give someone the joy reef keeping has given to me.........the gentlemen is picking up tomorow .....thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Victorp View Post
                trolled.....
                Didn't even get a text back after he texted me the pic. Asked if it was still available, but no response. Trolled indeed.

Comment

Re: christmas comes late....

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                  Didn't even get a text back after he texted me the pic. Asked if it was still available, but no response. Trolled indeed.
                  I got a response after he sent me pic and he even said it sold. Im sure he had lots of texts for a $5 tank.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Was willing to donate much more than just $5 to a charity. Funny though. I got the text with the pic instantaneously, but it took a long time to even to get a response after that. Ah well. I wish the best of luck and my condolences to that guy who lost his wife. Have fun with the hobby!

Comment

also any newbies in he north houston area wanting any blue and pink pulsing xenias .......you are welcome to as many as u want will cut them when u come by.......thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X