Most of the decorations shown;
    Hanging filtration system;
    Glass hood;
    Lights (plus Additional bulbs);
    Magnetic glass cleaner;
    Various cichlid fish (not all shown) if you want them if not no big deal
    in Pearland

I'd ideally like to get 550.00 for it
    Last edited by Shawnl25; 01-23-2013, 02:52 PM.

The pricing is up to you, sellers want the most they can get and buyers want the lowest price possible.
    Your best bet is to compare to similar setups that have been sold.
    You may have to consider parting out, people who buy tanks usually have fish to go into them.
    Also add your location....

Comment

Hard to say with what you have listed here.
      I agree your best bet is to try to sell the fish separately. Most buyers consider it a nuisance to get rid of the mandatory fish that are coming with a tank. Others may love the fish, not want a tank that size.
      Also, be very specific about what brand and size of filter and lights (also include what spectrum the lights are)- it matters as far as price. Take good pictures of deco, etc. This all will save you hassle having to answer the questions that will arise.
      Good luck, I hope that helps a little. :))
      "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

your prob looking at 300-400 sounds good
        Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

i'd seriously consider parting out, as previously suggested. can you list the fish more specifically? i see blood parrots and african cichlids, but what are the big silver ones? tinfoil barbs?
          my fish house:
          2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
          6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
          29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
          45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
          2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
          125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
          and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

I'm ready to buy ur setup please call or txt 8324205861. Thankyou

Comment

I plan to keep about 60% of the fish including the parrots and (2) tinfoil barbs. The only fish I'm looking to dump are the African Cichlids. I have close to 50 and I'd only want to keep 10 or so. If I needed to sell those on their own I can, I just thought it might help encourage the sell. I was really hoping to get at least 650 for it but I didn't know if that was realistic. I have a ton of money in the tank when you account for all the rock and decor but ultimately I understand the tank is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Thanks for all the input hopefully it sells soon as I'm ready to start setting up my new slightly smaller tank and convert the previous fish tank room into a play room for the kids.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                X