Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Pleco caves

Gonna get into keeping plecos with my fronts lmk if u got some caves

Make your own. Buy flooring tiles> cut to the size you want> silicone all together.

Comment

tricky part is cutting them to size, if you dont have the tools
      175 tropheus Chaitika
      125 tropheus Ujiji
      90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Cutting ceramic tiles are simple, It's like cutting glass, you just score it deep enough then break it. Then sand it down for a fine finish.

Comment

Pleco caves

Coconuts will work too. Tim has a few available if you don't want to make it yourself. The benefit of coconuts is it gives the plecos something to chew on too.
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer
          150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
          185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
            Cutting ceramic tiles are simple, It's like cutting glass, you just score it deep enough then break it. Then sand it down for a fine finish.
            what im referring to is that alot of people dont have the tools to cut such things. So its an added expense
            175 tropheus Chaitika
            125 tropheus Ujiji
            90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Re: Pleco caves

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
              Coconuts will work too. Tim has a few available if you don't want to make it yourself. The benefit of coconuts is it gives the plecos something to chew on too.
              I think my BG will play the three shell game if I put coconuts in there: "guess which shell has a pleco!"
              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
                I think my BG will play the three shell game if I put coconuts in there: "guess which shell has a pleco!"
                Lmao!!!
                125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Originally posted by New_Cichlid11 View Post
                  what im referring to is that alot of people dont have the tools to cut such things. So its an added expense
                  Improvise? Hahah

Comment

Working...
                  X