• For Sale: NIB Eheim 2262 and FX5 filters

New Eheim 2262 complete w/ quick disconnects $330
    Used eheim 2262 complete $260
    Fluval FX5 $140

Sent you a PM
    I'll take the FX5 and Maybe 2262
    Waiting to hear back...
    Cheers
    Last edited by Panda; 02-23-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Ill take the fx if panda don't. 8323821144

Comment

Waiting on the FX5, no reply yet from OP...

Comment

I think he sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnytrinh View Post
            I think he sold it.
            I'm sure i was the first to reply?
            Well i hope he lets us know what's going on....

Comment

@Panda ; @ Johnnytrinh ;

The Fish Market is not a discussion thread . You guys can PM each other as much as you like and discuss whatever you like . Or....you guys can go to the Lounge and start a new thread and talk and discuss whatever you wish . Keep in mind that we all agreed to the Fish Market Rules and we expect all members to follow these rules . Below I have included a section of the Fish Market rules for referrence . Pay close attention to the highlighted section .

- These are not discussion forums. If you wish to purchase or trade, please post. However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's item or their price, with no intention of buying/trading, please keep it to yourself.

- Please be sure to respond to a listing in the manner in which the original poster requested. For example, if they specifically say to send email, then sending a PM is a waste of time and could hurt your chances of getting the item.

- There is no need to respond with posts such as "PM sent". It does not guarantee your place in line or reserve an item for you. The seller is free to sell the item to whoever they want, regardless of who posted first.

Comment

Originally posted by supadave View Post
                @panda ; @ johnnytrinh ;

the fish market is not a discussion thread . You guys can pm each other as much as you like and discuss whatever you like . Or....you guys can go to the lounge and start a new thread and talk and discuss whatever you wish . Keep in mind that we all agreed to the fish market rules and we expect all members to follow these rules . Below i have included a section of the fish market rules for referrence . Pay close attention to the highlighted section .
                ë
                - these are not discussion forums. If you wish to purchase or trade, please post. However, if you only wish to comment on the quality of someone else's item or their price, with no intention of buying/trading, please keep it to yourself.

- please be sure to respond to a listing in the manner in which the original poster requested. For example, if they specifically say to send email, then sending a pm is a waste of time and could hurt your chances of getting the item.

- there is no need to respond with posts such as "pm sent". It does not guarantee your place in line or reserve an item for you. The seller is free to sell the item to whoever they want, regardless of who posted first.
                moderated
                Custom Aquarium Cabinets Justin Henry 281-739-8723

Comment

Fx5 sold
                  I have 6 eheim 2262 avail and 1 NIB.
                  I also have 4 fx5 avail but no intake nor output hoses ( used in a closed loop)

Comment

OK, so how much do you want for the FX5's without intake/outlets?
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X