Lily Pipes and Small CO2 System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Lily Pipes and Small CO2 System

I don't want the paintball set up. Let me know what you have.
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

I ordered a set of lily pipes off eBay it was $45 shipped from Hong Kong and got a fluval 20gram kit off amazon for like $25. Both are working great so far in my nano.
    29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

I was looking at the pipes off of ebay, all the prices varied. I want to work on a money tank this time and have it all upgraded with nice stuff.
      Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Comment

I have a set of ebay lily pipes and the smaller fluval CO2 kit, all you need is a diffuser. PM me

Comment

I posted pics of my set up now. I ordered my pipes from u-barn through eBay cost was $30 plus $15 for shipping and receive in just over a week from Hong Kong. It took longer than normal to ship due to Chinese New Years.
          29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

Working...
          X