29gal Biocube with Stand, full sw setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 29gal Biocube with Stand, full sw setup

Just testing waters really to see if I get any good offers.

I have a 29gal biocube with stand, has upgraded cree led fixture, puts it over 3wpg. Has plenty of liverock, blasto coral, couple candy cane corals, 2 rbta anemones, assorted snails, great Coraline growth on back wall, chaeto in the rear fuge CPR bak pak skimmer, and a clown fish as well. I'm certain I'm missing some items, but its a full running setup.

To list a number I'll say $400 with everything, I don't really know what to price it at because of everything that is included.

Shoot me text, 832 798 7552

Very bright!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

To the top. May consider keeping everything except for tank and stand if the offer is right

Comment

Sent you an email on C-list. Is the lighting home made? How old is the tank? where are you located in SW Houston?

Comment

The light is a diy kit that was assembled, comes with power supply and everything. Not sure on age, I bought it used. Im right by 59/8 shoot me a text for faster response. I have a quad t5 fixture that should fit it if you don't want the leds

Comment

This is the other fixture on my other tank that'll be for sale soon.

Comment

Bump for upgrades

Comment

Working...
                  X