Metal Halide/t-5 Fixture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Metal Halide/t-5 Fixture

Going to move on to some LED's, won't need the wattage I have now. It's an Odyssea 178 Watt Metal Halide fixture. I believe it's 18"-24" with extendable legs. 150 watt HexArc 14 K, just bought the bulb for it 2 days ago, has about 12 hours on it so far. Two 14 watt t-5 actinic bulbs and four blue moonlight LED's. All on separate switches and the halide has an electric ballast. Also have cooling fan for the top vent on its own power supply. Fixture itself is only around 2 months old. Asking $140.00 for it. Bulb alone cost me $60.00 just two days ago, will also throw in the 15 K bulb the fixture came with (was too white for me.) The hexarc has an AWESOME deep blue coloration. Will trade for LED fixtures. I'm changing my tank over to seahorses but will still have some zoas, palys, GSP, leathers and xenia. So would like it to be sufficient enough for them. Would keep the halides but heat up my tank too much and the horses will fry! PM if interested or you can text and I can send pics. 740fournine79086. Thanks y'all!!
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”
Working...
X