55g planted setup - $180 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 55g planted setup - $180 OBO

Reg 55g aquarium i had previously put it for sale and my good friend had planned on taking it to his apartment unfortunately he had to deploy :sad:

He purchased a Eheim 2224 Pro before he left and now that comes along with the aquarium as he has no estimation of how long he will be gone this time and the new place he is going to have to move in he has asked me to sell it.

Most of the stuff from the previous post comes with it like plants, driftwood, the CL 48" fixture, a DIY UG10 i had made, some substrate... not sure what it is, fish a few shrimps, ferts, chems, Eheim 2215 & Eheim 2224 Pro
    the 2224 i believe had a broken tab but was fix new o ring and double tap unit works amazing and super quiet.
    might trow all the crap that was left over since the last sale

$250 obo shoot me an pm i can not take care for this aquarium with work and studies so shoot me a pm with the best offer needs to go ASAP

NEED IT GONE BY WEEKEND
    Last edited by manifresh006; 06-19-2013, 04:25 PM. Reason: price

Bump $220 OBO

Comment

bump

Comment

bump new price

Comment

Bump $120 tank, stand, canopy, two eheim filters (2215&2224) and any random things i can find

tank will need cleaning as it has calcium build up from being drying water

Comment

Bump obo

Comment

Working...
            X