30 Gal. long saltwater setup- $250 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 30 Gal. long saltwater setup- $250 OBO

I have for sale my 30 gallon long aquarium with full cabinet/stand, 20 # of live rock, sand, livestock, and all equipment. Current inhabitants of tank are one tomato clownfish, three blue-legged hermits, one yellow-legged hermit, and a turbo snail. Equipment includes one Marineland powerhead, a HOB filter (for additional circulation, as well as some mechanical filtration), a dual-tube light fixture with fully functioning bulbs, and a Jager 50W heater. I have a few extra filters and accessories that Ive accumulated that I will throw in with the $300 price as well (PM me if you want specifics). Will definitely throw in two spare 10 gal. tanks if interested. Tank is well established (has been up and running for 6-8 months with no problems). I am moving and taking a job out of state, so I am looking to take an extended leave of absence from the hobby. Stand is in good condition, the left hand door tends to hang up/ sag a bit if you its not closed well. Tank is also in good condition, some minor scuffing on the front and bottom from all our moving. Make me an offer, looking to have this gone by the end of the month. Local pickup only.
    Thanks for looking! DSCN1612.jpg
    Last edited by rdurham02; 06-20-2013, 03:49 AM.
Working...
X