Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

120gal Running Reef FULL SETUP! SWC, Bubble blaster, 2 Little Fish, Metal Halide,Fuge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 120gal Running Reef FULL SETUP! SWC, Bubble blaster, 2 Little Fish, Metal Halide,Fuge

Time has come where I'm seriously considering downgrading. I've had this tank up and running for a bit of time, never really had any issues until recently with a small cyano outbreak. Its going away now that I have an actual CUC.

Good: bunch of live rock, I wouldn't put any more in it even if I had some to spare. I actually gave some away.

Corals are doing good, even the ones I bought that were half dead are recovering nicely.

SWC 200 skimmer with an upgraded bubble blaster 3000 pump. I have it tuned pretty good right now, nasty sludge!

Eheim titanium heater

Tunze pump (forgot the model), 2 koralias

2 corner overflows with big 1.5" hole. I use both as drains with mufflers on top and the return splits and goes to each side.

Light fixture is has 2 250w metal halide 14k? bulbs about 1 month old with 4 96w pc bulbs. I have a good 10 extra pc bulbs and another 3 metal halide bulbs included.

29gal diy sump with seperate fuge and return section. I'll throw in an extra 29gal tank that I planned on using to make a new sump with lower baffles.

With minimal water changes, the chaeto has been growing rapidly and brown diatoms are pretty much gone, cyano outbreak is going away very quickly as well. I probably have changed the water once a month just to test things out.

Has sand mixed with aragonite substrate, no aiptisia or pests

2 little fish 150 reactor just got loaded with phosguard and a bag of purigen. I used it to aid in removing the cyano, I'm gonna remove it in a week or two and have it stored just incase.

Tank is surprisingly quiet to me once the doors are closed. You hear a slight trickle noise from the overflow boxes but that's about it.

Bads: small cyano outbreak that is going away, 1/2 of the outer trim on the front of the tank to the right side is missing. I bought it this way, still has the inside part to keep snails in but just making sure buyer is aware. I started the tank out using tap water and topped off with tap water. On my first WC I switched to RODI water and have only done 25gal water changes, roughly 20% of total volume.

Livestock includes;
    orange shoulder tang juvi, starting to show more white and blue along bottom fin
    2x maroon clowns, 1 is a baby
    2x true percula clowns, a bit bigger than the clowns, they are paired up
    2 wc peppermint shrimp
    $50 worth of cuc, including a serpent starfish, fighting conch, and a crap load of snails that are laying eggs

Clowns don't fight at all, sometimes the big maroon will chase the smaller one but no nipping or missing fins. It doesn't last long either.

sebae anemone, had an incident with a powerhead but is doing great
    green bubble coral, bought almost dead but is doing great
    3x wall hammer, each is a diff color, bought almost dead, 2 are doing incredible 1 is growing back slowly
    2 zoa frags
    2x sm riccordia
    1 spaghetti coral

I will be keeping some of the frags on the rack as I just got them. I plan on getting something smaller so I might trade depending what you have to offer. I don't mind keep some of my equipment if the offer is worthwhile.

I'll just post an asking price of 1k as is with everything to get the ball rolling. Feel free to shoot me a text with any questions 832-798-75 five two. Pics will be posted shortly, takes a while sorry.
    Last edited by bluemonkey; 08-22-2013, 07:16 PM.

Any tips on using a canon t3i so that the colors aren't so blue would be helpful. :)

Willing to add my rodi unit and mixing brute for a little extra $$
    Last edited by bluemonkey; 08-22-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump feel free to make an offer. Looking for a galaxy s4

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump because I might be selling an acrylic 40b with stand

Willing to trade swc 200 with bubble blaster 3000 for a smaller skimmer + cash. I have no where near enough bio load for this skimmer haha.
            Last edited by bluemonkey; 08-30-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                X