For Sale or Trade: Skimmer and Calcium Reactor Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade: For Sale or Trade: Skimmer and Calcium Reactor Setup

I have a few items for sale or trade. I'm looking for a nice freshwater setup for my home, as well as any other oddities like tools, massage services w/happy ending... (jk), baby grand , nice desk for my home office, nice lawn equipment, Samsung S4 (Verizon), stuff like that... just hit me up and we'll talk.

So, here's what I have:

Avast Marine CS3 Cone Skimmer with 2 Sicce PSK 1000's (new/great pumps) and a Cobalt (MJ1200) feed pump. This is a recirculating skimmer and it can handle up to 500g. I'm pretty nerdy when it comes to skimmers and I'd rate it at 450g, but it would manhandle a 300g heavily stocked. Trust me. I'm asking $350 obo for it and I spent well over $600 for it.

Here's the price breakdown... I bought this around the month of May, just to review it:

Skimmer - $374.99
    PSK 1000 x 2 - $239.98
    Cobalt - ~$40

Here's a picture and a video:

And here's how the pumps look, underneath the skimmer...

The second item I have is a Calcium Reactor setup ($500obo or trade). It's a standard PM and I modified a PM media reactor to act as a secondary chamber. Secondary chambers help in getting the pH back to normal when dosing in this fashion. I also have a pH probe mounted to the secondary chamber to help stabilize your numbers.

The Ca Rx setup has an Electronic CarbonDoser CO2 regulator included. This unit costs me $299.99 alone. It's a life saver! It really does make dosing extremely easy. The link to this unit is here: http://www.aquariumplants.com/Carbon...ator_p/co2.htm

Here's a picture of the complete setup. There's still media (ARM large) in both chambers, and I even added some Neo-Mag, which kept my Mg levels perfect.

That's all I have right now, but I'm sure I'll have more soon. Please let me know if you're interested and thank you!

Here's some pics tonight. Just cleaned everything up... I forgot that I have a kalk reactor too.

That pill-looking thing spins via magnets. I have a spare one, too.

Built-in controller.

Okay... I put the stickers on. :) The footprint is 16"x16" by the way.

The feed pump.

Here's how the pumps are setup. 2 x PSK-1000's. They are great pumps (unlike the PSK-2500 predecessor... no offense to anyone running one).

Didn't get a chance to work on the Ca Rx. Had to paint a room tonight. LOL! Hit me up if your interested.

Comment

Also looking for desk and chair for office, leather loveseat or recliner(s), kegorator, mancave stuff... Wifey gave me a room when we moved in here and I'd like to decorate it. :)

Comment

Ttt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

36" light fixture?

Comment

Working...
          X